- Police Beat
- The Forecaster
2/16 at 2:15 a.m. Joshua Violette, 25, of Riverside Drive, Augusta, was arrested on Interstate 295 by Officer Michael Laurence on a charge of operating under the influence.
2/18 at 5:08 p.m. Fermin Sawtell, 37, of Tedford Road, was arrested on River Road by Sgt. Robert Ramsay on a charge of operating after suspension.
2/23 at 5:40 p.m. Randy Hazelton, 28, of Clark Street, Portland, was arrested on Lewiston Road by Officer Mark McDonald on a charge of operating under the influence.
2/14 at 4:01 p.m. Shawn Crosson, 28, of Baybridge Road, Brunswick, was issued a summons on Lewiston Road by Officer William Collins on charges of operating after suspension and displaying a suspended license.
2/15 at 8:49 p.m. Fay Morley, 66, of Zions Hill Road, Chesterville, was issued a summons on Lewiston Road by Sgt. Robert Ramsay on charges of operating after suspension and failure to register a motor vehicle for more than 150 days.
2/17 at 10:12 p.m. Seamus Henderson, 28, of Main Street, Richmond, was issued a summons on Interstate 295 by Officer Mark McDonald on a charge of operating with a suspended registration.
2/19 at 8:30 p.m. Officer Mark McDonald responded to the report of an apartment burglary on First Street. The break-in, which occurred sometime during the day, was through a window, and electronics and prescription medication were taken. The value of the items stolen was not yet known earlier this week, nor were there any known suspects.
2/15 at 4:57 p.m. Carbon monoxide alarm on Taylor Farm Lane.
2/16 at 9:34 a.m. Medical call on Main Street.
2/17 at 10:14 a.m. Transformer on fire on Merganser Lane.
2/17 at 12:30 p.m. Smoke alarm on Governor’s Way.
2/20 at 8:47 a.m. Motor vehicle lockout on Topsham Fair Mall Road.
2/20 at 7:34 p.m. Motor vehicle accident on Interstate 295.
2/22 at 7:52 a.m. Motor vehicle accident on Interstate 295.
2/23 at 8:38 a.m. Fire alarm on Kent Circle.
2/24 at10:53 a.m. Fire alarm on Curtis Lane.
2/24 at 3:43 p.m. Oven fire on Bradley Pond Road.
2/24 at 4:02 p.m. Complaint of propane gas odor on Barrows Drive.
2/25 at 2:54 a.m. Possible transformer blowing out on Cathance Road.
Topsham emergency medical services responded to 14 calls from Feb. 15-25.