8/17 at 9:46 p.m. Tomas Donovan, 20, of River Road, was arrested by Sgt. Mark Gilliam on River Road on charges of domestic assault and domestic reckless conduct.
8/20 at 10:24 p.m. Travis Thiboutot, 23, of Old Lisbon Road, Lewiston, was arrested by Sgt. Fred Dunn on Meadow Road on a charge of operating under the influence.
8/21 at 1:22 a.m. Anthony Taylor, 57, of Skelton Road, Bowdoin, was arrested by Sgt. Fred Dunn on Route 24 on a charge of operating under the influence.
8/21 at 11:51 a.m. Jimmy Earl Lewis Byron, 33, of Windjammer Way, Bath, was arrested on a warrant by Officer Alfred Giusto on Lewiston Road.
8/12 Wesley Real, 22, of Laskey Drive, was issued a summons by Officer Robert Ramsay on Main Street on a charge of furnishing Schedule Z drugs.
8/15 at 9:38 a.m. Justiliano Sanchez, 28, of Freeport, was issued a summons by Det. Mark LaFountain on Main Street in Freeport on a charge of failure to comply with sex offender registration.
8/18 at 3:51 p.m. Michael Jewett, 41, of Brunswick, was issued a summons by Officer Robert Ramsay on Lewiston Road on a charge of operating without a license in violation of conditions/restrictions.
8/22 at 11:42 p.m. Dennis Paine, 26, of Loon Drive, was issued a summons by Officer Peter Kaminski on Lewiston Road on a charge of operating after suspension.
8/16 at 4:04 p.m. Officer Robert Ramsay responded to the report of an early morning residential burglary on Patricia Drive. Entry was gained through an unlocked side door. Stolen items, including medical equipment, totalled about $300, police said.
8/15 at 11:17 a.m. Fire alarm on Governor’s Way.
8/15 at 1:59 p.m. Smoke investigation on Middlesex Road.
8/16 at 10:26 a.m. Gas problem on Second Street.
8/16 at 5:43 p.m. Fire alarm on Honey Locust Drive.
8/16 at 7:52 p.m. Smoke investigation on River Road.
8/20 at 12:56 p.m. Odor investigation on Mallett Drive.
8/20 at 3:25 p.m. Motor vehicle accident on Monument Place.
8/20 at 9:57 p.m. Bark mulch fire on Topsham Fair Mall Road.
8/21 at 3:18 p.m. Fire alarm on Curtis Lane.
8/22 at 5:29 a.m. Carbon monoxide detector alarm on First Street.
Topsham emergency medical services responded to 13 calls from Aug. 15-23.