BRUNSWICK — The fifth annual Taste of Brunswick event has been postponed to fall. The event was originally scheduled for June 22.
Organizer Brunswick Downtown Association said a lower-than-usual number of participating restaurants prompted the decision to postpone.
Patti Spencer-Yost, BDA marketing and communications director, said only 10 restaurants had signed up for this year, compared with 17 for last year’s event, which was held on Sept. 15.
Spencer-Yost attributed the low participation rate to the busy work season for restaurants this time of year. A new fall date for the Taste of Brunswick is expected to be announced within the next week.