- Police Beat
- The Forecaster
PORTLAND — The city is preparing to begin its annual public meetings in each electoral district, according to a press release. The meetings allow residents to ask questions and discuss neighborhood issues with Mayor Michael Brennan, city councilors and city staff.
The schedule of meetings is:
• District 1 on Wednesday, Nov. 6, at 7 p.m., at the East End Community Center, 195 North St.
• District 2 on Tuesday, Nov. 12, at 7:30 p.m., at the Parkside Community Center, 85 Grant St.
• District 3 on Thursday, Nov. 7, at 7 p.m., at the Italian Heritage Center, 40 Westland Ave.
• District 4 on Thursday, Nov. 14, at 7 p.m., at the Ocean Avenue Elementary School, 150 Ocean Ave.
• District 5 on Tuesday, Nov. 19, at 7 p.m., at the Riverton Community Center, 1600 Forest Ave.
More information about the meetings is available from Mike Murray, the city’s island and neighborhood administrator, at 756-8288 or MSM@portlandmaine.gov.