Panel to study S.P. compensation practice

  • Mail this page!
  • Delicious
  • 0

SOUTH PORTLAND — Residents and business owners are invited to apply for a commission reviewing compensation for city councilors, School Board members and members of other municipal committees and boards.

Harpswell-based consultant Michael Wing will assist the commission, which will send findings and recommendations to the City Council.

Current councilors and former councilors who have served within the last 10 years will not be allowed to serve on the panel.

Those interested in serving on the commission should send a letter of interest and resume to Wing at [email protected] or 145 Tondreau Point Road, Harpswell, ME 04079.