Nomination papers available in Falmouth

  • Mail this page!
  • Delicious
  • 0

FALMOUTH — Nomination papers for Town Council and School Board are available at the town clerk’s office.

Three council seats are up for election, along with two seats on the School Board.

Residents interested in running must return them no later than 5 p.m. May 2 to qualify for the June ballot. A minimum of 25 signatures from registered Falmouth voters,, and no more than 100, is required.

Candidates interested in representing Falmouth and Cumberland on the Portland Water District Board of Trustees must obtain nomination papers from each town. Each set must have a minimum of 35 and a maximum of 50 signatures.