Freeport firefighters attack a blaze in a mobile home at 29 Griffin Road (Route 25) Tuesday afternoon, Nov. 19. The fire was caused by a malfunctioning heater, which ignited the home's floor, according to Fire Chief Darrel Fournier. High winds and low temperatures made the blaze difficult to fight. The home, under renovation by owner Rick Davis, was destroyed with damages estimated at $20,000. There were no injuries. Fire departments from Yarmouth, Pownal, Durham, Brunswick, and Lisbon provided mutual aid to Freeport.
PORTLAND — Island living could become a little more affordable with the city seeking a buyer for a Cliff Island home and f»
CAPE ELIZABETH — A college student from Cape Elizabeth will be going abroad for a program no one has ever participated in »
Cape Elizabeth Cheverus »
FALMOUTH — A local attorney was released on $500 bail after being arrested Aug.»
Last week Carolyn and I sold our home of 32 years and moved on.»