BATH — Regional School Unit 1 Adult Education is offering a variety of classes the rest of this month:.
• Jan. 20: Writing skills for college, U.S. history, yoga with Sue, lifestyle changes for your health, Windows I.
• Jan. 21: Alternative treatment for winter illness, ADD/ADHD who doesn’t have it, self defense instructor, firearms hunter safety, Access I.
• Jan. 22: Biology, college math prep, beginning vermiculture, belly dancing, medical billing and coding, weatherization for your home, notary public.
• Jan. 26: Martial arts, conversational German, cut your paper clutter in time for taxes, Excel I.
• Jan. 27: Drawing, beginning Chinese.
• Jan. 28: Pen2page fiction workshop.
• Jan. 29: The mind/body connection.
Ongoing classes include GED preparation and high school completion. Call 443-8255 for more information, or register online at www.bath.maineadulted.org.