SOUTH PORTLAND — Registration for next year’s kindergarten class will take place March 5-30 at South Portland elementary schools.
Children who will be 5 years old on or before Oct. 15 are eligible to enroll in kindergarten. Parents should call their elementary schools to schedule an appointment.
At the registration appointment, parents must provide their child’s original birth certificate, a copy of the child’s original immunization record and proof of residency.
• Brown Elementary School: 799-5196
• Dyer Elementary School: 799-4845
• Kaler Elementary School: 799-3214
• Skillin Elementary School: 773-7375
• Small Elementary School: 799-7676