Falmouth Police Beat: April 6

  • Mail this page!
  • Delicious
  • 0


3/27 at 3:35 a.m. Joseph Howard, 20, of 53 Longwoods Road, was arrested by Patrolman Kurt Fegan on charges of operating under the influence and illegal transportation of liquor by a minor on Gray Road.


3/31 at 5:52 p.m. Laura Piltch, 39, of 1 Belvedere Drive, was summonsed by Sgt. Frank Soule on a charge of passing a stopped school bus on Lunt Road.

No dogs allowed

3/26 at 5:45 p.m. Two people reportedly called police at the same time to report each other, one to complain about a man walking his dog on the caller’s property, the other to complain about being yelled at by a driver for walking his dog. Both callers reported an exchange of harsh language. The dog walker reportedly told police he had been walking his dog on the property for years. The property owner reportedly complained of an unleashed dog on private property.

Drunken drive-through

3/30 at 9:15 p.m. An employee of Wendy’s called to report the driver of a black extended cab pick-up who had just purchased food at the drive-through. The caller reportedly said the driver smelled strongly of alcohol. Police could not locate the vehicle.

Lawn donuts

3/31 at 2:24 p.m. Police responded to Twin Meadows Lane when a property owner called to report a light-blue Subaru Outback doing donuts in the grass on the caller’s property. Police reportedly pulled the vehicle over and discovered a juvenile driver and his friend. The two reportedly agreed to return to the property the following weekend to reseed the lawn and clean up the area to avoid criminal charges.

Fire Calls

3/26 at 9:35 a.m. False Alarm on Gray Road.

3/26 at 10:33 a.m. Motor vehicle accident on I-95.

3/27 at 4:06 p.m. Brush, grass or woods fire on Middle Road.

3/28 at 8:12 a.m. Carbon monoxide alarm at Maplewood Circle.

3/29 at 6:42 p.m. Fire alarm at Surrey Lane.

3/31 at 7:57 a.m. Motor vehicle accident on I-95.

3/31 at 2:52 p.m. Public Assist on Johnson Road.

4/1 at 11:32 a.m. Assist other agency on Bucknam Road.


There were 12 calls for emergency medical services from March 26 to April 2.