No arrests in armed invasion of South Portland home
SOUTH PORTLAND — No arrests have been made in connection with an armed home invasion that took place last week at a Broadway home.
Police said three men in their late-teens or early 20s entered the home at 58 Broadway at about 7:30 p.m. on March 4 wearing bandannas over their faces. One of the men was reportedly armed with a shotgun.
The men fled on foot after stealing a laptop computer and other miscellaneous items. Police said they do not believe the home was chosen at random.
One of the five people in the home was treated at the scene for minor injuries sustained while he struggled to get away from the robbers.
Lt. Todd Bernard said the investigation is continuing and it does not appear that any arrests are imminent.
Anyone with information was asked to contact South Portland police at 799-5511.