Brunswick Police Beat: June 28

  • Mail this page!
  • Delicious
  • 0


6/18 at 2:56 p.m. Ryan M. Doyle, 29, of Potter Street, was arrested on Potter Street by Detective William Moir on a charge of aggravated forgery.

6/18 at 10:47 p.m. David McAffee, 42, of Cedar Street, was arrested on Cedar Street by Officer Brian Funke on an outstanding warrant.

6/22 at 1:12 a.m. Raymond D. Barry, 19, of Baybridge Road, was arrested at Harpswell Road and Longfellow Avenue by Lt. Todd Ridlon on a charge of operating under the influence.

6/22 at 4:51 a.m. Mark A. Washburn, 25, of Quimby Street, Bath, was arrested on Federal Street by Officer Thomas Stanton Jr. on charges of violating condition of release and endangering the welfare of a child.

6/23 at 6:31 p.m. Jamie P. Thibodeau, 41, of Swett Street, was arrested on Swett Street by Officer Patrick Scott on four outstanding warrants.

6/24 at 1:56 a.m. Ernest M. Patti, 30, of Blue Heron Drive, was arrested on Bath Road by Officer Patrick Scott on an outstanding warrant and a charge of sale and use of drug paraphernalia. 


6/20 at 11:14 a.m. Nicholas Graves, 31, of Prosser Road, Harpswell, was issued a summons on Bath Road by Marine Resource Officer Paul Plummer on charges of possession of marijuana and sale and use of drug paraphernalia.

Don’t wake daddy

6/22 at 5:30 a.m. Police responded to a complaint about an unattended 3-year-old boy seen walking outside the Tedford Housing family homeless shelter on Federal Street. The boy’s father, Mark A. Washburn, 25, of Quimby Street, Bath, was eventually found in the apartment of another tenant and said he must have fallen alseep around midnight. After an alcohol breath test, Washburn was arrested on charges of violating condition of release and endangering the welfare of a child. The boy is in the custody of a family member and the Maine Department of Health and Human Services has been notified.

Fire calls

6/19 at 7:44 p.m. Vehicle crash at Woodside and Pleasant Hill roads.

6/20 at 12:41 a.m. Unknown odor on Baribeau Drive.


Brunswick emergency medical services responded to 23 calls from June 18-24.