Brunswick fire displaces residents

  • Mail this page!
  • Delicious
  • 0

Two people were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation following an early morning fire Saturday, Aug. 20, at an apartment building at 16 Pleasant St. in Brunswick. According to Fire Chief Ken Brilliant, an unconfirmed number of residents were displaced from their homes due to damage from the fire, which was reported at 12:36 a.m. Deputy Chief Jeff Emerson said the fire was started by a malfunctioning electrical device, likely a fan. The American Red Cross was assisting residents.

0